Sunday, March 8, 2009

Just to let you know......

We are learning more each day as we talk to people, that we are receiving emails through our embarq email, but you are not receiving the emails we are sending your way. I know it seems kind of one-sided if you are not on Facebook, but I have answered every email you have sent to us promptly, only to find out that no one is getting the ones I have sent. I am so sorry. We are moving to our new apt. tomorrow (M0n.) and after we get set up again on internet we are going to try another email acct. Hopefully that will work. Thank you so much for all of your thoughts of us. We are having a great experience. Our father is huge!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just thinking of ya'll! I've gotten at least one or two emails from you. Thanks so much for sharing. Keep running the race!!!
Love you, Angela